Thursday, October 01, 2009

Catching up

So The Mother has been visiting. She arrived on the 19th and leaves next Monday.

I haven't been online much until this morning and have been trying to catch up on all that has been happening on the interwebz since the 19th....damn but people can talk a lot! :)

While wading through all these interesting events, my mail has been slowly downloading in the background. Slllooooooowwwwwwlllllyyyyyyyy.

When I checked why, there were 1meg, 3meg size mails coming from someone I know who likes to send endless streams of crap to every single person she knows who has an email address. I regret ever giving her mine. Maybe I should put her on my junkmail or banned address list.

Oh and she has a full time job, with internet access. One can only silently eat spaghetti in the hope that her boss revokes her access, soon.

No comments: