Friday, October 16, 2009

All about music

I'm an 80s baby, with some 60s and 70s in there and possibly some early 90s. Anything else after that is just atrocious.

The one thing I despise though is the rise of the boy band. You know who they are - Boyzone, Boys to Men, NKOTB....the 5 boy lineup that can act, sing and dance...well maybe not sing so much. The fodder of record companies when they want to make money, a formula that precludes any originality.

So in no particular order, here's a sample of what I enjoy listening to :



Annie Lennox's YouTube channel....oh the memories....

















1 comment:

Maria said...

We have very similar views and tastes on this topic my friend. Gotta love KLF! Ahh... it takes me back to the days of running around the clubs without a care in the world!