Or so says a survey of 2000 women in the UK by a slimming pill company.
According to the article :
- 1000 felt guilty
- 500 avoided it altogether
- 1200 worry that they will cave to temptation
- 600 worry they will end up eating much more than they should because the portions are so much larger
- 66 worry about the lack of nutritional info
- 1000 made up for the overconsumption of calories by cutting down the rest of the week
- 1000 won't eat Chinese or Indian because they fear the food has a high fat content
- 1400 don't eat fish and chips because it's unhealthy
I'd have had more respect for the figures if a medical group not involved in research, or out to make a profit, had anything to do with this "poll". A slimming pill company? Wonder how much info the women partaking in the poll received about a miracle cure for obesity?