Saturday, November 14, 2009

Another random act of kindess

A selfish one on my part this week! Jen over at RAK has challenged us to let someone cut in front of us, anywhere anytime.

I went to the market to pick up my gnocchi order (Sorry Ei, I tried that recipe you sent me again and it failed, miserably!) from the Italian Lady and got stuck at the Polish sausage and meats stall. Sausage Dude gave me a piece to try, probably in the hopes that I would buy some (I did) but he failed to realise that because it tasted so damn nice I might want more...and the Carnivores I birthed might want more too. So, while we were oohing and aahing over the awesome taste, I let 2 people cut in front of me to actually purchase a much more substantial amount of his meat and sausage than I eventually did! :)

No comments: