Friday, April 03, 2009

Men and women - the eternal struggle for domination...

I don't understand some women. I'm one and I don't get my gender.

I don't understand why women feel the need to treat their men like little boys.

I don't understand why women feel the need to automatically assume a man is a jerk and deserves to be kicked in the balls before hearing both sides of any issue.

I don't understand why women have such hatred for their husbands / boyfriends / partners.

I don't understand why women feel the need to change the man in their life.

I don't understand why women refuse to change for their guy.

It's as if women assume that men are generally idiots, that they will fuck up worse than a 2 year old.

Yes there are some male jerks out there and they can be right bastards. But not all men are like that. If you are in a relationship with a fairly decent guy, why dominate him and make out that he is just such a failure at being a man? Why have your friends validate your feelings about his behaviour instead of actually treating him like an equal and an old enough equal at that who might just appreciate you telling him how you feel? Why run to your friends first before having an adult conversation about stuff that bothers you?

Maybe I'm just a downtrodden little hausfrau whose husband has her well and truly under his thumb.....

No comments: