Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Soooooo goooooood!

I went for another torture training session this morning. Felt soooooo gooooood! Especially after I got stuck in the taxi strike action on Hans Strydom this morning. Spent about 15 minutes listening to music at full volume to drown out the noise around me. Until one of the drivers decided to berate the bus driver standing in the lane right next to me. Got a bit hairy there when he started bashing on the bus door with his sjambok. I was quite glad when the last of them finally went through and the road was open again.

2 comments:

Ei said...

I learn so much from you. I'd no idea what a sjambok was nor that whips were ever made from Rhino penises...but now thanks to you and google I feel all informed.

And yeah, we walked 2 miles yesterday and I totally blame you for that too.

Kate said...

sounds scary !!!