Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I have to keep busy or else!

I'll probably end up like the old lady who lives in the house in the corner. She walks her dogs once a day, lets them shit all over my lawn and mumbles to herself (NOT the dogs). And proceeds to keep an eye on the people who live between her and I (they're black you know! And in her opinion that is a bad thing.)

J&C have gone back to school again, 3rd term, so no more excuses for clearing out all the crap that has accumulated in our study over the last 2 years. Himself and I, we have a problem. It's not that we don't like living in a tidy uncluttered space, just that we can't be bothered to deal with the day to day accumulation of junk mail, bills, post that seems to arrive out of the blue. Don't get me wrong, we pay our bills on time, we just can't be bothered filing it all away for the next 5 years, or even chucking it.

Then there is also the question of what to do with Himself's collection of golf paraphernalia, assorted golf bags and other junk that suppliers constantly give him. His collection of cds, stiffies (not those! Computer stiffies dork!), music dvds and cds. Did I mention cds? And a printer that is collecting dust monsters, assorted wires and shit. I'd be very surprised in the coming weeks to find that nothing has mutated into something that is alive! Frankenstein would have a field day in my study.

So, for the next week or so I will be attempting to clear out 2 years worth of ...junk. If you don't hear anything from me, send a search party please!

No comments: